WELCOME!

This blog shares my stamp collections and highlights individual items which I feel might be of interest to others.

While my focus is on the stamps of the Philippines, you will find classic stamps, aviation covers, postal history, and many others included.

I hope you enjoy my blog, and please visit often!

Dedicated to Almira and our children, Jimmy, Ana, Lance, and Isabella.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

PHILIPPINES US ADMIN.- 1925 LAMBERT LABEL



Lambert Mailing Label with Scott #340a (two vert. pairs), 341a (pair), 345a (horiz. strip of 3), 350a (line block of 4), and 351a (line vert. pair) all tied by bullseye cancels and/or Manila registration cancel of September 15, 1925.  Only 600 of the 2 Peso stamp (351a) were issued.

1994 Scott Catalog value for stamps alone was $522 including line block and pair. 
Purchased from PHILSTAMPS on July 6, 1995.
EXTREMELY RARE !

No comments:

Post a Comment